It cannot be stressed enough on how important a healthy diet is for children. Every child needs a healthy eating plan in order to grow properly and build up a strong immune system. In the growing age children need all the nutrition they can get so that they grow properly and do not end up having deficiencies.
A healthy eating plan ensures that your child gets all the nutrition they need in order to grow. But some children cause a lot of trouble when it comes to eating and most parents face difficulties in making their children eat healthy food. But worry not because we have some healthy yet very tasty recopies for you to try, these foods are easy to make and will definitely attract your child. This way your child will get the healthy food intake they need in delicious flavors.
Food that comes in good flavors attracts children and they like eating it again and again. We have complied a healthy smoothie recipes that are rich in nutrition and great in flavor, the below mentioned diet recipes also include some protein recipes that will provide your child the protein intake they need.
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
The reason we have added healthy smoothie recipes is that children really like drinks that have good flavors. Children enjoy drinking smoothies this is why these healthy smoothie recipes will help you make smoothies that will provide nutrition to your child. These smoothies are very easy to make and can easily be made a part of your child’s healthy eating plan.
1) Kale Banana Smoothie
This is our first diet recipe it is easy to make and takes only five minutes to make.
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Use a blender to ground the flax seeds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend for two minutes.
- Serve fresh.
2) Honeydew Melon Cucumber Smoothie
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 cup of seedless green grapes
- 1 cucumber diced and peeled
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Peel the honeydew melon, remove the seeds and dice it.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for a minute.
Protein is very important for a child in order for them to grow properly here is a healthy diet recipe to add to your child’s protein diet.
3) Baked Chicken Lollipops
12 pcs-Chicken lollipops
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (white vinegar can also be used)
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp chicken spices
- 1 tsp powdered pepper
- Mix all the ingredients to make a thick marinade.
- Coat the chicken lollipops with the marinade.
- Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Use aluminium foil to line a baking tray
- Brush the foil with some oil.
- Place the marinated lollipops on the tray.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Give them resting time of 5-10 minutes within the oven.
- Serve with a dip.